1.30.2011

Spring break plans 2011

So I finally booked my travel for spring break. I was able to do far more than I normally would be able to afford courtesy of a voucher from US Air that covered the first leg of my trip. First up, I'm headed to....
SAN DIEGO!! One of my dear friends moved to San Diego with her husband last July. Another of my friends and myself are headed out to the Golden Coast for a few days of fun & relaxation. After a few days in San Diego, I'm off to....
Waco, Texas!! I'm going to visit a good friend for a few days. After a few days in Waco, I'm headed down to...
Houston!! Several of my friends from college now live in Houston so I'm super excited to go visit them. While in Houston I'm attending the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo. The Rodeo features a fairly good sized midway along with shopping and a concert after the actual rodeo. My first ever concert was George Strait at the Rodeo when I was little. Needless to say I'm quite excited to go back. 

There's also the possibility of a few side trips while I'm jet-setting. We've kicked around the idea of driving to....
Vegas from San Diego!! There's also the possibility of driving to...
Galveston from Houston! 

I'm super excited for my jet-setting spring break & super thankful for my handy little voucher!!

No comments:

Post a Comment