4.16.2011

Mint sprint

No outfit post today. It's been raining steadily since I woke up. Since finals are coming up in 2-3 weeks, I'm taking advantage of the bad weather to get my outlines & seminar paper done. For once, we're having a rainy day on a day when I don't have to be anywhere. And of course a bit of house cleaning (this place gets messy when I get sick) & a workout. 


Despite the lack of an outfit,  I do have something fashion related for you. If there's one thing I'm going to miss when I have a full time job, it's fun nail polish colors. Sure I can wear them on weekends but during the week I'll have to be a bit more professional in my nail polish choices. I'm currently rocking this color:

It's Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry in Mint Sprint. I love the Insta-Dri because as the name suggests, it dries super super fast. Not quite instantly, but definitely within a minute or two. I'm pretty impatient so the fast dry is wonderful. The color is great too. I highly recommend using the Double Duty as both a base and top coat. Since my nail polish never lasts past a day or two, this stuff is a miracle worker: when I use it my color doesn't chip for 4+ days. 

So there you go: instead of an outfit, have some nail polish tips! My evidence outline is calling; I'm dangerously close to being done & able to move on to Sales & Leases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment