3.04.2012

cinderella

Oof.

If I could amputate my feet I would.

If I could sleep for the next 18 hours I would.

But you know what??

I wouldn't trade those sore feet & that exhaustion for anything in the world.

Last night was law school prom (officially Barrister's Ball) down at M&T Bank stadium, home of the Baltimore Ravens.

We started out with dinner & drinks in Federal Hill. If you're ever in Baltimore and craving pizza, stop by Pub Dog. The pizza was delicious as was their blueberry beer. Next time I'll have to try the peach. Or maybe the raspberry?

The dance was so wonderful, especially towards the end when the DJ decided it was time to bring back the 80's and 90's.

No matter how old I get, getting dolled up is always so fun. Maybe it's the pampering that I always put into getting ready. Or maybe it's just how beautiful and elegant I feel in a fancy dress & heels.

I loved my dress. Loved it. I was unsure about going floor length but I'm glad I did. Plus unlike last year my dress didn't rip so that was a HUGE improvement. Last year my dress split up the back the moment I got in my friend's car. Thankfully I had a LBD in my closet (like I always do).

I saw friends, danced the night away and generally enjoyed myself. We wound down at Brewer's Art. Brewer's is another amazing Baltimore location and one of our favorites for grabbing a drink.

I do have to apologize: I had a little trouble with my hair so I was running late for dinner. As a result, I don't have any before photos for you. Terrible, I know. Please forgive me. Instead, I've stolen some friends' photos so you could see my dress anyways.

Dress: Nordstrom's Rack
Earrings: Francesca's Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment