4.13.2011

Changes

Just in case you haven't noticed, this here blog has undergone quite a makeover. There are more changes coming soon! For example, I want to start featuring more fashion. Since I've been in sweats & t-shirts for the better part of 3 days (silly cold), I haven't photographed any outfits. But those are coming soon!

The truth is, this blog will probably constantly be changing. As an individual, I'm constantly changing. I'm growing, learning and developing everyday. Quite frankly, that's how it should be. If I ever stop changing & growing then I'll be concerned. Since the blog is a reflection of my life, it will shift & change as my life does. As I grow in my personal life, I'm learning new blog tricks. I'm taking more risks & experimenting with design and post topics.

Never fear though--certain things will stay the same. I'll always talk about the feathered ones (well as long as they're alive). The law will always play a role in my life. So will cooking & photography. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment