6.04.2011

New feature!

You see that little button on the right there? The one that says 71 pounds to go in BIG RED letters? Yup. That one.

Can you please keep me accountable?

This has nothing to do with appearances (well very little). I feel confident and pretty.

My family has a history of heart disease. And diabetes. And obesity.

I don't want to be another statistic.

Here's where I'm absolutely torn though. I hate who I become on a diet. I get weirdly obsessive. All I can think about is food. What I should eat. What I shouldn't eat. What I want to eat. What I have eaten. I get insecure. I beat myself up. I end up quitting & gaining more weight.

But I have to get healthy. So. Will you help me? I'm not trying some super restrictive diet. I'm not going vegan, raw foodist, slow foodie or caveman. I'm changing little things every meal. Making small healthy choices at every meal. At a fast food restaurant? Have the kid's meal size of my fave meal instead of the full adult meal. Having coffee? Don't add sugar and cream. Just add the cream. You get the picture.

Please. If you follow me on Twitter or are friends with me on Facebook HELP. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment