8.24.2011

Under construction

I'm having an issue. I know. I have lots of them.

I cannot seem to get my blog design where I want it to be. I don't know how to write code or whatever it is I need to do to do it myself. Plus I just don't have enough time to figure it out. I change my mind so frequently that paying for a custom design is not a good idea. Plus I'm working really hard to save money. I know, a first for me. But gosh darnit I'm gonna do it.

So what's a girl to do? you may have noticed the ridiculous number of times I've changed the design of this here blog. That's because I just cannot get this thing right. I'm looking for something that's me, something that's unique. I want something bright & fun without being childish. I want something clean and simple yet still with visual interest.

All of this is to say bear with me for a little while until I sort out the kinks. I promise I'll make up my mind eventually and get the right website design for me.

In the mean time, here's a really cute little graphic I found on Pinterest today:

No comments:

Post a Comment