1.22.2012

lazy sunday

If you ask me, Sundays are for coming home from church and throwing on some pj's. There's no better feeling in the world than relaxing after mass in some fuzzy pajama pants. That's especially true on snowy Sundays like today. Since today's challenge was a photo of something you wore, I decided to share my Sunday tradition with you. Of course I didn't wear these fuzzy pants to church. I put on real clothes for that. I think that's what makes Sunday pajamas so great; you have to get dressed before you can dress down.

Speaking of getting dressed, I wanted to share a little beauty tip with you. If you find yourself in the position I was in this morning (i.e. running way behind schedule) skip your usual makeup routine. Wait, wait! Let me explain. Instead of doing the full routine, stick to a bit of mascara and lipstick. Pick something vibrant--berries in winter, brighter colors in spring and summer. I promise no one will know that it only took you 15 minutes to get out the door, shower and all.

1 comment: