4.25.2012

[movement]

Hello lovelies!!

So I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, especially about my blog.

It just seems silly to have two separate blogs. I have to admit I keep getting frustrated. I can't decide what to post where. I worry that I may abandon one blog. If I chose to just use one, which one do I use?

So for simplicity's sake, I decided to spring for a domain name. I know, crazy. But it makes sense. I've been blogging for years and have no intention of stopping any time soon.

Since I'm in the middle of finals I don't have a ton of time to set up the new domain; I'm doing it in bits & pieces as a reward for accomplishing study goals.

I know I keep changing things on you. I'm really sorry 'bout that. Life is in transition right now so my blog reflects that. I want to transition from being in school to being an "adult," hence the decision to purchase a domain instead of just relying on a free blogger site. Now if only I could afford a custom blog design...

Wanna check out the new blog?? Head on over to http://www.cdhoffman.com.

How easy is that?? You were already typing cdhoffman.blogspot.com so this is only a hop, skip & jump away!!

Between French Toast & Burnt Toast (i.e. the new domain) will include the best of both blogs: from reflections on faith, health and weight loss to thoughts about personal style and life in general. Seriously check it out!! I'm pretty proud of where it's at already. It will only get better as I have more time to devote to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment