3.14.2013

[one little letter]


Dear spring allergies, I know I've moved to Atlanta but please don't be too bad this year! I want to enjoy this beautiful weather without sneezing and sniffling all the time.
Dear TV in my bedroom, you could become dangerous. I'm not sure how I feel about you just yet.
Dear Yogaglo, you are the best thing to come into my life recently. Thank you so much for letting a poor, unemployed girl continue to deepen her yoga practice while staying on track financially and letting her try new things in the safety of her own home (so no embarrassing falling on a neighbor while working on bakasana).
Dear wildlife outside my window, you're much better than the sirens, buses, and foot traffic that I'm used to hearing when at home.

I wish the little letter concept was my own but it came from The Freckled Fox. Want more little letters?? Check 'em out here:





Photo taken by me in Fort Worth, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment