6.23.2014

the big trip pt. 1

Hello everyone!!

The weekend before last I headed up to Maryland/New York for a wide variety of events so I wanted to share some of that with you. Since they say a picture is worth a thousand words and I certainly took a lot of pictures, I thought I would tell my story via photograph instead of words.

I started my trip in Baltimore for a friend's bridal shower.  The theme was super creative: wines around the world. You got a glass from the Antarctica section etched with the word for wine in a different language. From there you could travel around with your "passport" and sample wines from different continents. After you sampled your wine, you stamped that continent on your passport to make sure you got everything.



Yes I know I numbered the pictures but I decided against labeling them for this post. Suffice it to say that the pictures feature a mix of friends from law school and post-law school. Overall, it was a wonderful time and I loved seeing everyone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment