11.04.2014

a very charmed halloween

Every year for the past 3 years a good friend of mine has hosted a Halloween party at her home outside of Maryland.

Sadly last year I wasn't able to make it.

This year I was determined to attend, regardless of where I was living. So a week before Halloween I packed a carry on bag, costume & all, and left for Baltimore. 

I have never been as tired as I was that Sunday.

But it was worth every minute of lost sleep. 

There's just something so magical about good, close friends. 




Mostly we just talked and laughed and had a wonderful time; nothing too crazy.  Well, other than staying up way later than I'm used to. I caught up with old friends and made some new friends. 

Sunday I had to fly back to Atlanta after a big, greasy burger that really hit the spot. 

Even though I don't live in Maryland, I'm so thankful that I have the ability to hop a 2 hour flight  and see everyone. Hopefully one day the distance will be less but for now, I'm grateful that I can be there for parties like this one. 

1 comment:

  1. This looks like so much fun! And yes, the tired days are always worth the memories!!

    ReplyDelete