4.18.2011

Neon interview

Today I actually rocked two outfits (well kind of). Even though my morning class was cancelled, it's been quite a busy day. My day started with a general body meeting for an organization I'm involved with on campus. For the meeting I went a bit more casual.
Cardigan: Gap; Tank: LOFT; Jeans: LOFT; Necklace: made by me; Watch: gift
The meeting was also our elections for next year's exec board. I'm running for community service chair. Since no one's running against me I'll more than likely be next year's community service chair! I'm super excited.

I also had an interview this afternoon for the immigrant rights clinic I'll be participating in next semester. I decided to switch into a skirt. I wasn't 100% sure what to wear to the interview so I figured it was better to be overdressed than underdressed. Last year I learned an important lesson: even when the interviewer tells you that you can wear jeans, never ever ever wear jeans to an interview. This time I decided to straddle the line between casual and super professional by rocking a pencil skirt with a cardigan instead of the usual suit jacket. Speaking of interviews, while I'm not interviewing for my summer position I should get my placement at the end of April. I'm already checking my email obsessively for any news. Such a goober.
Belt: gift; Skirt: Macy's; Necklace: gift

Oh hey bald spot. I think I'll begin parting my hair differently
I also couldn't resist snapping a picture of these plants in my apartment building's courtyard. They remind me of Dr. Seuss plants. So fun.

How was your day??

No comments:

Post a Comment